LiveMoya was appointed by a consortium led by Save The Children to develop and design the Change Agent tools for the SRHR Knows No Borders project.
The Project sought to:
- Provide IEC material across 6 countries on the migration corridor.
- Inform 3 varied target audiences (sex workers, AYP, migrants) on their sexual and reproductive health rights and create demand for services. There was a specific focus on HIV, STIs, GBV, service referrals, human rights, female rights, abortion, and condom use.
- Address varying literacy level with huge language and cultural barriers/ differences
To deliver on the stated objectives, LiveMoya conducted the following activities:
- Conducted desktop and field research
- Understand local realities, service provision and legalities
- Developed creative and messaging
- Developed design tools to facilitate understanding and meet practical print and distribution requirements
- Conducted Stakeholder consultations with country offices
- To ensure material met local needs and realities
- Modify as required
Material was rolled out across multiple design formats with a strong emphasis on universal icons. IEC material on specific issues was also developed with elements for localisation of content and service delivery embedded into the design. This helped to optimise a limited budget yet reach the intended audience in an appealing and relatable way.