LiveMoya was tasked by FFL Development to develop the curriculum and IEC material to be used in their TB demand creation campaign within the taxi industry. The campaign seeks to increase TB awareness and create demand for TB services in the transport sector (taxi industry) and is currently being implemented in eThekwini, COJ and COT. The aim of the campaign is to screen taxi drivers, queue marshals, union members and commuters and link suspects to care; and to reduce those LTFU.
To deliver on this project LiveMoya conducted the following activities:
- Conducted field and desktop research to understand target audience and behavioural drivers
- This was done to understand the unique needs of the taxi industry and how this informs the content and type of material to be developed.
- Develop messaging, content and curriculum
- Curriculum has several unique sections that expand beyond purely providing TB information. It is deemed that these additional sections will inspire the target audience to adopt a responsible approach towards TB and become community change agents.
- Test messaging, content and curriculum, and revise
- LiveMoya conducted field research with the target audience to ensure alignment of material with the target audience. Research included review of language, visuals and layout. Material was accordingly revised to meet the needs of the target audience and campaign.